In an era of Netflix and chill, there is a dearth of movies that engage both our senses and our emotions. Time has come for all you daring and visionary filmmakers out there, to bring your stories to the big screen. Join in on our pursuit of a ground-breaking saga that combines excellent cinematography and intimate storytelling about anything and everything imaginable; from the trivial to the sensational, the mundane to the fantastical. So send in your magnum opus and bring your midas touch to the silver screens of HESTIA '19.
Rules and Regulations
- Hraswa is an open-event. Entries are invited from all.
- The entries have to be original and released on or after January 1, 2018. Content copied from any external source shall lead to direct disqualification.
- There is no subject/theme for the competition in particular.
- The film cannot exceed a total of 30 minutes running time, (not including the title cards and the credits).
- Registration to the event is to be done through the website of the fest, https://www.hestia.live and soon after, a confirmation mail will be sent.
- The link to the short film(YouTube) should be sent along with the payment receipt to email@example.com or send it as a single DVD or pen drive to:
Hraswa Short Film Fest,
#103, Sree Kuruthikaman Nagar,
TKMC P.O., Karicode,
- Only the top seven entries, screened by the jury will be displayed during the date of the festival and the screening will be solely on the discretion of the jury.
- Entries may be in any language but suitable on-screen English subtitles must be furnished for all.
- The quality of the video should be of suitable format for screening it using a standard projector (720p at least).
- The entries should be submitted on or before 23rd March 2019.
- The top 7 short films will be intimated 2 days prior to the event, and they are required to submit a hard copy (pen drive) of the movie and be physically present during the event on 28th March, 2019.
- The decision of the Jury regarding the results of the competition will be final and binding.
- In case of any disputes, the decision of coordinators will be final and binding.
Prizes Worth : 35K
Registration Fee: ₹400 per head