Witness the unison of two souls in perfect harmony as Hestia presents Double Trouble, the perfect stage for you and your partner to showcase your telepathic co-ordination. So step up your game in this ultimate test of precise choreography and intimate understanding, as you ditto every stride and every emotion of one another, all the while obscured by an impenetrable screen.
Rules and regulations:
- There should be two members per team and both the members should bring their college ID card.
- The team can be pair of any combination (boy & boy / girl & boy / girl & girl).
- Cross college teams are not allowed.
- A non-transparent screen will be used to separate the participants.
- Maximum time allotted is 6 minutes.
- Props are allowed.
- Teams should report at the backstage at least 15 minutes prior to the scheduled time.
- The use of fire, water, colour powder, popper, and smoke in any form that damage the stage is prohibited.
- Sound track should be submitted to the coordinators at least an hour before the program in MP3 format in pen drive.
- The coordinators will not be responsible for any issues related with the USB.
- Judgment will be based on the choreography, synchronization, costumes, and overall presentation.
- The team can follow any style.
- Vulgarity in any form is strongly discouraged.
- The decision of the judges will be final.
Prizes Worth : 9K
Registration Fee: ₹200 per team
30-Mar 01:30 PM to 04:00 PM